If you are a recurring member you get killer deals on punch passes!
- Certified Instructor Ran Classes
- Personal Coaching on:
- Olympic Lifts
- Cardiovascular Endurance
- Unlimited access to our full schedule
- First month Foundations Classes
crossfit+ Olympic Lifting
- Two nights a week of dedicated Olympic Lifting and a personalized weight lifting schdule created by our in-house Olympic Lifting Guru, Chad Colunga – PLUS full access to the CrossFit Unlimited package.
- A $225 value for only $175!
- The Ultimate Unlimited will give you access to the full array of classes offered at the Point Fitness Facility. This includes:
- Olympic Lifting
- Combat Fitness
- Boot Camp
- HIGH Fitness
WOD or Workout of the Day is posted daily here. You can go back as far as you’d like to check out what to expect at CrossFit The Point.
Just click here to see our past workouts!
CrossFit Class Schedule
Monday Through Friday
Noon (Open Gym)
4:00 PM (45 Minute Open Gym)
6:45 PM (No class Fridays)
9 AM (Open Gym)
10-Noon (Open Gym)
Click here to see our full schedule at Point Fitness
If you are new to CrossFit, don’t fear! We offer a foundations course that will provide you with the knowledge needed to attend our classes. This will be included in your first month of CrossFit.
Just schedule your Foundations by contacting us here or when you register, you will hear from us to get this set up.
Our Olympic Lifting class is run by Coach Chad Colunga. Coach Colunga has the following certifications:
CrossFit Level 1
CrossFIt Level 2
USA Weightlifting Level 1
USA Weightlifting Level 2
Olympic Weightlifting Schedule:
Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:30 PM
We also offer Olympic Weightlifting on its own for $90. If you’re interested in taking this class only. Click here!